Remote control vibrators are a type of remote controlled vibrator that allows you or your partner to control the vibration patterns and intensity remotely. They come with a separate remote control device that communicates wirelessly with the vibrator itself. This allows the user to change settings or activate vibration without needing to directly access the toy. Remote control vibrators add excitement and versatility to solo or partner play.
How do I use a remote control vibrator?
Remote control vibrators can be used in many creative ways to enhance sexual pleasure. You can insert a wearable model vaginally and hand the remote to your partner so they can tease and pleasure you. The remote control also allows you to find your perfect vibration setting hands-free. Models like remote control bullet vibrators are small yet mighty external toys perfect for clitoral stimulation. Explore using your remote controlled vibrator solo or with a partner for thrilling sensations.
Key Features of Remote Control Vibrators
– Wireless remote control – Allows vibrator to be controlled from a distance
– Multiple vibration modes – Offers a variety of intensities and patterns
– Rechargeable battery – Provides long lasting power without batteries
– App control – Some models can connect to smartphones via remote control vibrator app
– Special shapes – Curved tip targets the G-spot; Rabbit style offers dual stimulation
Types of Remote Control Vibrators
– Remote control bullet vibrator – Small yet powerful external vibrator perfect for clitoral play
– Remote control panty vibrator – Discreet vibrator that can be tucked into underwear
– G spot vibrator with remote control – Curved internal vibrator targets the G spot
– Wearable remote control vibrator – Vibrator designed to be worn in panties or lingerie
– Remote control egg vibrator – Ovular shaped vibe provides internal and external fun